You can help us in our work by giving or raising funds.
Preventing drug-related harm and equipping children and young people to live their lives to the full requires long-term commitment.
Making a gift is easy. You can use a credit card to make a secure donation online — or send us a gift in the post. You can print off a postal gift form (including gift aid).
Examples of what your money can pay for:
- £5 is the cost of reaching one young person.
- £10 will pay for a set of drug samples for us to use with adults (these will not be real drugs!).
- £25 will pay for a Handbook with over 100 activities, for workers to use when planning sessions or informal work.
- £450 will pay for a trained Volunteer’s support for a year (includes travel expenses, educational material and updating or specialist training).
- £1,250 will pay for the initial training of one Volunteer (training accredited with the Open College Network.)
If you can give up alcohol in January, or grow a moustache in November, why not challenge yourself to go without coffee (or even caffeine) for October?
Whether it’s the London Marathon, a Bake Sale or an Evening of Music, we would love to help you make it happen with the help of our Sponsorship Initiative.
START YOUR REGULAR GIVING TODAY
10 people giving £10 per month would pay for a new Volunteer to be trained each year. In return, the average Volunteer would be reaching at least 500 young people every year. You can download a Standing Order form here.
PLAN A FUNDRAISING EVENT
We have lots of fundraising ideas to help you hold a fundraising event; for example, a coffee morning, alcohol-free bar, sponsored activity or a party. Whatever your fundraising idea, Hope UK can help you with resources to make the event special.
Have you thought about leaving a gift to Hope UK in your will?
Leaving a gift to Hope UK is a good way to help children and young people live their lives to the full. You can find out more about leaving a legacy at rememberacharity.org.uk
It is important to consider writing a will to ensure that your wishes are honoured and that your beneficiaries understand clearly what these are. Hope UK advises anyone who wants to make or amend a will to receive help from a solicitor.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH ALL OUR NEWS
We'd love to stay in touch!
Sign-up to receive our bi-monthly e-newsletters with all the latest news, information and events.