DRUG WORKSHOPS FOR ADULTS
Parents, teachers, youth workers and others also find our drug training helpful. We can teach about drugs – what they look like, their effects and risks, but also help adults develop helpful tools to use in their interactions with young people.
We can design bespoke workshops for adult groups – parents, for example – and we also offer two accredited courses for professionals.
Adults may find some of the following topics helpful:
- Drug information – appearance, effects and risks
- Legal drugs including alcohol, vapes and nitrous oxide
- Drug legislation
- Signs and symptoms of drug use
- Reasons for drug use – and ways to address these
- Helpful tools for working and communicating with children and young people (‘How to talk to your child about drugs’, for example)
- County Lines, gangs and grooming
- Where to get help
We use a variety of teaching activities, and these can include:
- Discussions – both everyone together and smaller groups
- Case studies
- Visual aids
If you would like to make a booking request, please download and complete the booking form.