DRUG WORKSHOPS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Our interactive workshops can last from one hour to a whole day. Our highly trained and experienced drug educators will discuss with you the needs of your group and then design a bespoke session for you.
Our workshops for young people can include topics like:
- Drug information – appearance, effects and risks
- Legal drugs including alcohol, vapes and nitrous oxide
- Drug laws and how they might impact a young person
- Attitudes and Opinions
- Peer resistance skills, social capital and building confidence
- Self esteem
- Decision making
- Healthy relationships
- County Lines, gangs and grooming
- Where to get help
We use a variety of teaching activities and these can include:
- Discussions – both everyone together and smaller groups
- Role play and case studies
If you would like to make a booking request, please download and complete the booking form.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH ALL OUR NEWS
We'd love to stay in touch!
Sign-up to receive our bi-monthly e-newsletters with all the latest news, information and events.